Transform skills with learnedze
Cisco SD-WAN (Viptela) Training
The Cisco SD-WAN Training provides an overview and advanced hands-on of the Cisco® Software-Defined WAN (SD-WAN) solution and Cisco SDWAN components. You will learn how to create, manage, and operate a secure extensible network using Cisco SDWAN products. The Cisco SDWAN training covers how to configure, operate, and monitor overlay routing in a secure extensible network. In addition, you will learn about Control and Data policies, and different use cases like Application Aware Routing, Hub & Spoke, Service Chaining, SDWAN Security features, Cloud-On-Ramp in the SD-WAN overlay network.
The Cisco SD-WAN solution is a cloud-delivered overlay WAN architecture that facilitates digital and cloud transformation for enterprises. Cisco SD-WAN significantly reduces WAN costs and time to deploy new services. With Cisco SDWAN, you can build a robust security architecture that’s crucial for hybrid networks and provides a strong policy framework.
Please Contact Us For Corporate training, advanced and customized training, Training PoDs etc..
3-Day Implementing Cisco SD-WAN (Viptela) Solutions
- Cisco SD-WAN Overlay Network
- Examining Cisco SD-WAN Architecture
- Cisco SD-WAN Deployment
- Examining Cisco SD-WAN Deployment Options
- Deploying Edge Devices
- Deploying Edge Devices with Zero-Touch Provisioning
- Using Device Configuration Templates
- Redundancy, High Availability, and Scalability
- TLOC Extension
- Cisco SD-WAN Routing Options
- Using Dynamic Routing
- Providing Site Redundancy and High Availability
- Configuring Transport-Side Connectivity
- OMP with BGP & OSPF
- Cisco SD-WAN Policy Configuration
- Reviewing Cisco SD-WAN Policy
- Defining Advanced Control Policies
- Defining Advanced Data Policies
- Implementing Application-Aware Routing
- Implementing Internet Breakouts and Network Address Translation (NAT)
- Cisco SD-WAN Migration and Interoperability
- Cisco SD-WAN Migration Scenarios
- SD-WAN to Non SD-WAN sites communication
- Cisco SD-WAN Management and Operations
- Performing Day-2 Operations
- Performing Upgrades
Labs: One-time access to each lab and duration of each lab is 4hours.