Cancellation & Refund Policy
Learnedze reserves the right to postpone/cancel an event, or change the location of an event because of insufficient enrollments, instructor illness or force majeure events (like floods, earthquakes, political instability, etc). The below T&C would not apply to registrants signing up by way of a Purchase Order or special pricing offers availed by customers.
All cancellations and reschedules must be notified over email
Thank you for registering at email@example.com
In case you’re not fully satisfied with the product and/or service that you have bought, we are here to assist you.
Cancellation and refunds will be carried out as per the following policies as mentioned below. We always strive to maintain the highest quality standards at everything we do, so that you can achieve 100 percent satisfaction.
Cancellation, rescheduling and refunds
Change of schedule will be entertained until 24 hours before the date of scheduled training.
- 100% refund* can be processed if initiated 7 days before the class
- 50% refund* can be processed if initiated 3 days before the class
- No refunds will be entertained if initiated less than 3 days from the date of schedule for the class
- Refunds will not be accommodated once you have rescheduled from the originally scheduled dates
- Refund will be processed with in 7 working days after the Cancellation.
*All refunds will get a cut of 5% of transaction charges of the actual amount paid.
3. If any course or event is cancelled from our end, 100 percent of course fees will be refunded. However, the refund will not include any personal expenses incurred by the candidate, such as travel and logistics expenses.
4. If any event or course is postponed from our end, the candidates who are already 10 days ahead of purchase, will be rescheduled to any forthcoming classroom (In-person) batch, without levying any additional charges. Moreover, if any candidate likes to be shifted from one schedule to another schedule, then the same will be carried out seamlessly.
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for initiating a refund request.
Note: If the reasons mentioned above do not cover your scenario, drop an email to the support team. We will review your request and revert.